Multi Camo Army Combat Uniform
- 4-pocket layout, 2 slanted pockets on either side of the chest, 2 Velcro covered pockets on the top of the arms.
- Pen pocket for 3 pens on lower left arm.
- Velcro for name or patches on chest on both sides.
- Pockets for neoprene elbow pads on both elbows (pads not included).
- Mandarin collar can be worn up or down
- Trousers have an 8-pocket layout, 2 velcro closure slanted pockets on either leg, 2 mag pouches on the lower part of either leg, 2 standard thigh pockets and 2 at the rear.
- Knee pad pockets on both knees for Neoprene Knee Pads inserts (not included).
- Drawstring closure along waistband.
- Reinforced knees and seat.
- Defcon 5’s Multicamo provides true Multi-Terrain concealment; The organic patterns make it true to nature and the exclusively selected colours make sure you blend into any environmental background.
- Uses the same layout as the current US-Army issue Combat Uniform. Originally created in 2004 as a replacement for the long used BDU layout and features a vastly improved design. Made from lightweight 65% cotton and 35%
- PolyCotton Rip-Stop material that is great for all year round use in the UK. Both Combat Trousers and Jacket are included in the price.
Small: 34” – 36” chest
Medium: 38” – 40” chest
Large: 42” – 44” chest
XL: 46” – 48” chest
XXL: 50” – 52” chest